Villas Mastatal Eco Lodge has the capacity to accommodate 40 people in a nice and comfortable room and has a fully equipped and proportional kitchen for feeding all.
There is a room for everyone’s needs!
Our visitors have the possibility to stay either in one of our 2 cabins, 2 villas family rooms with kitchenettes, 2 private rooms or in the two storeys shared dorm. In total the farm can host comfortably about 40 people.
It is the perfect balance between design and comfort, with views over Cangreja park. It will give you the sense of being in a wood cocon in the middle of the costa rican forest. It is the best economical options which include jungle views, refrigerator, shared bathroom with shower and standing fans.
You are welcome to use the kitchen and share all the common spaces such as yoga deck, rancho area as well as the visit of the farm.
Cabin with 1 double bed
Cabin with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
The villas are literally embedded into the side of the highest part of the property, therefore offering beautiful views of the surroundings moutains. What immediately catches your attention in the rooms is you become an extension of this exotic atmosphere.
These are spacious rooms, with balcony, well-equipped bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Fully equipped villas with 1 double bed
Fully equipped villas with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
Villas Mastatal Eco Lodge also offers to its guess the possibility to have a bed in one of the two rooms located in the dormitory.
Rooms in the dormitory
Another possibility for visitors is to stay in the beautiful open-air dormitory, next to an amazing lounge area offering beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Price per accommodation per night
|Accommodation||High season *||Low season|
|Villas||50 $||40 $|
|Cabins||40 $||30 $|
|Rooms (per person)||15 $||15 $|
|Dormitory (per person)||15 $||15 $|
* High season runs from December to March and includes the Holy week
What stands out about Villas Mastatal is the ability to immerse the visitor in a unique experience of Costa Rica right in the middle of the natural environment.
Here is the link if you would like to book through airbnb.
Feel free to contact us for staying at Villas Mastatal, as a guest or volunteer, we are sure we can offer the best in term of budget and confort.
Here are other good reason to come to Villas Mastatal:
• Near the natural park and wildlife refuge;
• Eating healthy and organic food from the garden. You can actually see the trees and learn more about organic farming and permaculture during your stay;
• Rivers and waterfalls on the property, 5 minutes down a little track we have designed;
• Practicing your Spanish with us ( and learning other languages with the international volunteers );
• Live with a Costa Rican family while enjoying your free time to discover around;
• Practice Yoga in the morning by yourself or with our yogii on site !
• Fresh fruit and coffee always available.
We hope to host you soon in our beloved farm !